Journals and news for Teachers of English Language Learners
- E News: For teachers of international students, funded by the export education levy.
- Aotearoa Ethnic Network Journal: The AEN Journal is an online journal, published three times per year. It publishes commentaries and critical perspectives from those in or involved with ethnic and religious communities in Aotearoa/New Zealand. The AEN Journal promotes critical debate on issues facing migrants and refugees, ethnic diasporic and religious communities.
- From Now On: Information literacy, Jamie McKenzie's site.
- The Journal of the Polynesian Society: The University of Auckland Library and the Polynesian Society have collaborated in initiating the Online Journal. The project will progressively digitise the first 100 years of the Journal, from 1892-1991.
- TESL: Articles: The Internet TESL Journal's extensive professional reading section.